Tenderfresh Classic 可爱鸡

CHICKEN ^^ I LOVE CHICKEN! RICE AND CHICKEN! ><
Went along the shop houses opposite Beauty World.
You know the famous Frog leg porridge? yes, that lane!

Saw this beautifully designed interior and I wanna give it a try! The ambiance is good especially when this is a date with my guy (:
I've seen a lot of Tenderfresh but It's usually at hawker, and I don't know what's the link with all having the same name till now. But of course that does not mean every outlet is good.

Everything here is so so good! The music, the steak, the chicken, the rice, the drinks. How fortunate of the people living in the estate.

Tenderfresh Classic (Upp Bukit Timah)
9 Cheong Chin Nam Road s599734

Operating Hour:
Mon to Thurs 1130am ~ 11pm
Friday & Saturday 1130am ~ 1pm
Sunday 1130am ~ 930pm



The whole menu attached here. Price:Average


Black Peppered Steak w Rice. The Meat is nicely cook and the rice is damn NICE!!!!!


 
Crispy Garlic Bread with Mushroom Soup & Chicken Chop Set. The chicken is so so tender!


Hot Chocolate -  Watermelon w Sparkling Water!


**** Sambal Drumlet! So spicy :X but I love it!

Overall thumbs up!!
and it's real filling!!! After my meal I can't finish my third drumlet. 
Do head over and give it a try!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment